Monday, April 27, 2009

As If You Didn't Already Know I Was Awesome...

I've received another award and I'm stoked! The fabulous "Leland's Mama" over at Mama Makes Money passed this one my way... its the Awe-Summm award!!



List 7 things that make you Awe-Summm and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.
Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won!
Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.

Hmmm...7 Things that make ME awesome? Let me think...

1. I am who I am and I refuse to be anyone else.

2. I have a messy house and I've come to terms with that.

3. I have a "friendly face" because people everywhere I go seem to want to talk to me.

4. I make stupid jokes and I'm not afraid to be a dork.

5. I'll do anything for my friends, I've got some of the best.

6. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm a "mini-van mom." Thats pretty awesome.

7. I wear yellow sneakers. Bright. Yellow. Sneakers. They rock. Hardcore.

On to the 7 lucky bloggers that get to tell me WHY they are so AWE-SUMMM!

1. Cadance at Our Life In Perfect Cadence

2. Kristin at An Ordinary Life

3. Speedy at Eighty MPH Mom

4. Queen Mommy at All Hail Queen Mommy

5. Fancy Erin at Mrs. Cox's Slice o' Heaven

6. Sissy at My Kids Might Be Martians

7. Ryann at A Working Blogging Mommy

Your turn bitchezzzzz..... MWAHHH!!! Love yas!!

6 comments:

Leland's Mama April 27, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

You deserve it.

Question: How do you get on at Extraordinary Mothers?

-Chelsea

Leslie M. April 27, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

See, I was RIGHT!! YOU ARE AwEsOmE!!!

You Rock BeBe!!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Kristin,  April 27, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

love you whore bag!

kado! April 28, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

AWE-SUMMMMMMM!!!!!! You definitely deserve it! I will try my best to live up to the award...hehehehe!

How fun...I will pass it on this week....YIPPEE!!!

Back to TOP