Tuesday, April 21, 2009

momAgenda ROCKS!!

This year will be a big one for me. We'll be moving, Lil' Buddy will be 1, Boug will be 5 and the biggest event of all for 2009 will be Miss Boug heading off to Kindergarten. In a way I'm so excited, both for her and myself... I mean its good, she'll get to be with other kids, she'll be learning and she needs to get away from her baby brother. But on the flip side, we aren't going to be together 24/7 anymore!! I'll be happy to get a bit of a break from both kids at once, but I'll be missing her from 9:15 am til 3:30 pm Monday through Friday come September.

I'm so excited that I was able to get my hands on momAgenda's School Years book. We got the rose one, of course perfect for Boug, and when I opened it I was just in awe. I got a little teary at the reminder of her going to school, but I'm excited at the same time for a beautiful, well organized way to chronicle the next 13 or so years.

momAgenda has it also available in sage and aqua, with its pocket pages, its perfect for holding the writing samples, report cards and other school memorabilia that you dont want to just stash in a shoebox under the bed. (Trust me, my mom just gave me all my school papers, 2 big, beat up, cardboard boxes, practically busting out the seams!)

I know that by the time we get to the 12th grade page, I'm going to be looking back at the Kindergarten page wondering where the years have gone.... I don't think I want her to ever grow up!! But with momAgenda's School Years book, at least I'll be able to look back through the years and reflect!

The school years book isn't the only thing that momAgenda offers! They carry an awesome line of planners, home organizers, portfolios, chore pads, tote bags, gift sets and so much more!! Be sure to stop by momAgenda and check out the fabulous items that they have available... and yes... I'll be getting another School Years book in a few years when its time to ship Lil' Buddy off to Kindy. I'll be crying the whole time...

Check out momAgenda's facebook page and dont forget to register to win a $100 gift card!! Hit up their Spring Sale too!!

3 comments:

Unknown April 22, 2009 at 1:06 AM  

I had something like that when I was a kid and now that I have my own, I've never seen them in stores. Thanks for the heads up!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom April 23, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

These sound wonderful. As a mom with two older kids, I have to recommend these to moms with younger kids. It is easy to lose track of the special things. I think I'll look into their other organizers for myself...I can certainly use that!

Casey the years do go by so fast...I know you'll be sad when Boug starts kindergarten...it will be okay though.

Unknown April 24, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

That book looks really nice. I would love to have one for Brea when she gets to school. Thanks for sharing a great product.

Back to TOP