Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ItsEasyToWin.com!

Need to find a fun and FREE online game site that you can really win from? Need a hand weeding out all the sites that claim to be free and really have nothing to offer? Then you NEED to visit ItsEasyToWin.com!!

Eric, A.V.I. and the gang at ItsEasyToWin.com hold LIVE online game shows twice a week, and its so easy to participate... I've attended the game shows online quite a few times and catch myself getting so caught up in the excitement of the contestant playing, even if its not me!! You can catch the live game shows on Tuesday and Sunday nights. 9:00 pm on Tuesdays and 7:45 pm on Sundays, eastern.

The "State Your Case" game at ItsEasyToWin.com is such a cool idea!! There are cases on the wall with license plates in them, and if you're picked to play, you pick a numbered case and guess which state license plate is in there. If you're right, you can win quite a bit of money!! And even if the license plate you picked isn't in there, something might be hiding in there, like a gift card or a smaller automatic win amount of money!!



We cant forget about all the other fun on ItsEasyToWin.com too, like Scratch and Win, where you can win an Aruba vacation, $50,000, $777, $77, $25 or free Jolly Time popcorn!

Then theres Texas Hold 'Em, cause what game site wouldn't have an awesome card game... You can win $777, $77 or $25 just for playing games!! Gotta love it!!

And there's so much more to do there!! Don't forget to mail in for your ItsEasyToWin.com Bingo cards to play the monthly Bingo games!!

Since its Tuesday, and there's a LIVE game tonight, you better get over there and register!! And tell your friends too, cause if they win, and tell Eric that YOU referred them, you'll win too!!

14 comments:

A Psych Mommy April 7, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

OMG, my mom is going to love this site! She is a game show addict! Thanks for sharing this site (and for feeding my mom's addiction!)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• April 7, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

I'm totally going to tell my sister about this - she loves game sites. Sounds like a fun place to visit while the little one is napping :D Thanks for the intro.

Andrea Proulx April 7, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

I feel so left out that I've never heard of this site before. I'm already addicted and I just started visiting. I can't wait to do see one of the live game shows.

Unknown April 7, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

That sounds like alot of fun! I'm gonna have to check it out for sure. I bet my uncle would love it too!

Sky April 7, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Ooooh, I'm so outta the loop!! I've never heard of Itseasytowin.com, but it sounds like so much fun!! I'm going to head on over and check it out now! Thanks for telling me all about it!

Unknown April 7, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

Wow, that looks really cool. I will have to check it out more very soon!!

collyn23 April 7, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

wow sounds like a fun site thanks for sharing

Linda aka Mommy April 7, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

Thanks for sharing! I have never been to this site before.

Linda

Pricousins April 8, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

I get their emails but since I just got the pc/internet at home again, I need to start playing along! their live shows sound like fun!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom April 8, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

Well this is a neat idea! I haven't heard of it before, but since you have so kindly introduced me to it, I HAVE to check it out!

Minxy Mimi April 9, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Looks awesome and so fun!!! YAY!!!
Thanks for this post!

Hyla April 9, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Wonderful site, I have never heard of a site like this, thanks for posting!

Kristin April 11, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

This site looks aweosme1 Great late night game play!

Back to TOP