Saturday, April 18, 2009

She Tagged Me!!

Melissa from ShimmerMeBlue tagged me!! So here I am, fulfilling my duty!!

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Boug going to Kindy
2. BlogHer '09 Baby!!!
3. Sleep... always...
4. Seeing my sister in Schoolhouse Rock: Earth
5. The Snazzy Summer event here at A Couch With A View!
6. Moving into the new house in September
7. Big freakin' A yard sale the 1st, 2nd & 3rd!
8. Getting a haircut... I desperately need one!

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Drank lots of coffee
2. Brought my mom keys she left in my van
3. Made breakfast
4. Made lunch
5. Scraped together dinner, desperately needed groceries!
6. Fed the fish at my parents pond.
7. Changed a million diapers
8. Said "Simmer down, chill out!" to Boug 289127 times!

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Buy a house
2. Pay off debt
3. Buy a new car
4. Sleep more
5. Lose weight
6. Buy a brand spankin' new laptop
7. Smack my hub for letting baby fall asleep with dookie diaper
8. Get caught up on housework. It never ends!!

8 shows I watch:

1. Law & Order: SVU (love me some Stabler)
2. The Biggest Loser (I wanna be one...)
3. Hell's Kitchen (something sexy about that swearing man...)
4. Best Week Ever
5. Yo Gabba Gabba
6. Without a Trace
7. iCarly (thanks to the 4 year old, thinking shes a teen)
8. Drake & Josh (same thing, thanks Boug!! LOL)


8 people I tag:

1. Heather @ HeatherSphere
2. Angie @ A Simple Kinda Life
3. The lovely Seeryus Mama
4. Christine from Live Laugh Love & Bloggings
5. Kristin @ An Ordinary Life
6. That Speedy Eighty MPH Mom
7. Fancy Erin at Mrs. Cox's Slice o' Heaven
8. The "Nut in a Nutshell", BlueViolet

3 comments:

kado! April 18, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

I ♥ sleep too! Fav thing in the world!

Your big yard sale sounds fun...wish I was closer!

Unknown April 18, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Great answers! Thanks for playing :)

Pricousins April 18, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

Hey! I tagged you too! and my post is already up from Melissa so you gotta go check that out!

Back to TOP