Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009!!

I'm joining in on the Ultimate Blog Party '09 being hosted by 5M4M!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

A bit about me... where to begin?
I'm the stay at home mom of a 4 (going on 14) year old smarty-pants daughter, Boug and a definite mama's boy 7 month old son, Lil' Buddy. My hub is wonderful and works full time as a butcher so that I don't have to work... even though I'm DYING to go back to work and my checking account would greatly thank me for it. I'm a whackjob and I'll openly admit it. I do silly things and I say even sillier things. I do things that people can't believe and that are hard to even think of to make up... seriously. Like, I got married at a tractor store. For real. My husband lived with a piece of a tree in his face for 3 months. No joke. I call people pet names like "punkydoodle" and "poopydoo."

I'm what I call, the "rockstar on the couch." I've got the comfy couch, with the view... the view of the piled up laundry, undone dishes, a sea of toys, dinner needing to be made and children screaming my name. I rock it out daily from the couch, procrastinating always.

I love my site, I do. Its the only "me" time that I get, besides when I go grocery shopping and I'm really looking forward to checking out all the other blogs partyin' it up in the UBP!!

I know there's lots of great prizes to be had for the UBP, and I'm supposed to make a list of the ones that I'd really like, but its just so hard to choose!! So many great people participating its gonna be hard to narrow it down!

So here goes...
Top 3 Picks: (in order)
#58- Kitchenaid stand mixer from Moms Who Think
#21- Target gift card from Agoosa
#22- Target gift card from Beginner Baby Blog

And my honorable mentions that I'd be soooo happy to have:
(no particular order)
#4- Tee from TottieBean
#18- Tees from PMKU
#71- Flip Flops from Top It Off
#91- Target gift card from Mummy Deals
USC #15- Amazon from Want To Know What I Think?
USC #21- Fotomural
USC #26- Hatley gift certificate
USC #47- Amazon from Just Say These Words

Honestly I'd be happy to win anything for the family (the kids) or gift cards to use on clothes for myself, I'm in a weird in-between size right now and I desperately need some clothes!!

Do I sound greedy? I hope not. There's just so much fabulocity out there!!

24 comments:

A Psych Mommy March 22, 2009 at 1:45 AM  

I was hoping no one else would see the Kitchenaid mixer :) Anyhow, happy partying!

vickie March 22, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

awesome i love the kitchen aide mixer also good luck

Stephanie Manner Wagner March 22, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

Thanks for having me. Come visit me some time!
Stephanie of And Twins make 5!
http://andtwinsmake5.blogspot.com

Unknown March 22, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

I really enjoyed reading your UBP intro. I was a SAHM for four years and I wasn't looking to go back to work, but did.
It's not bad because I love my co-manager. (it's my hubby)
I hope that you're enjoying the UBP!
Yes, spring has finally arrived. I can hear the brisk wind doing damage on our property. Just another windy day in Vegas!
Enjoy your day!

Rachele Bennett March 22, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Just here party hopping and having a great time. I'm a fellow blogger (read: I'll do anything to avoid the housework) and it sounds like we have the same "view".

Anonymous,  March 22, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

Happy UBP09!!

YZgirl4 March 22, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Stopping by, love your blog...already a subscribe

yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net

Anonymous,  March 22, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Funny...I have that same view! That's why I often go outside to look at my garden instead! Happy Partying!

Annette March 22, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Great blog! Funny, funny. Love it.
I'm visiting from the UPB.

Anonymous,  March 22, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

I love funny blogs! Happy partying

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma March 22, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog :-). Great party post!

momma rayne March 22, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Love Love Love the blog!! Super funny and sounds like my house most of the time!!! Just stopping by to Party at your place for a bit!! Happy "Ultimate Blog Party 2009!!"

Muthering Heights March 22, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

The view from your couch sounds pretty familiar! :)

Enjoy the blog party!

~Sandy~ March 22, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

Thanks so much for stopping by...it so nice to meet you! Great blog...your kids are adorable ;o) Happy UBP '09!!!

Anonymous,  March 23, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

i pet my mixer daily, it's an awesome prize. Good luck!

Anonymous,  March 23, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

Visiting you through UBP09! Great blog! I'll be back!s

JessieLeigh March 23, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Glad to meet you! Thanks for stopping by from the UBP! :) Loved your intro- you really let your character shine through, which is fantastic! Have a fantastic day.

Marshmallow Circus March 23, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

Cute blog and cute blog name. :)

Unknown March 23, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

Just stopping by from the UBP...love the name of your blog and your kiddos are adorable!

DeeDee March 25, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Stopping by from the UBP...
I have three give aways at my place if you have time to stop by.
Sweet Blessings

Jenn March 26, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

Thanks for visiting me! Have a good UBP!

Anonymous,  March 26, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Hi Casey! So nice to meet you. Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

Carebear March 28, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

Stopping by from the UBP to check out your blog. I just started partying yesterday. :) Great blog! I have a similar view from my couch, LOL! Hope you are enjoying the party!

Anonymous,  March 28, 2009 at 5:16 AM  

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

Back to TOP