Monday, March 30, 2009

Allergaroo Review!

When I came across Allergaroo, it immediately caught my eye. I'm always trying to feed my kids better then I eat, better then I ever ate and there's so much out there nowadays thats not good for you, but is disguised to be healthy.Allergaroo products are formulated to be free of the eight most common food allergens (wheat gluten) milk, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, peanut and tree nuts. With Allergaroo, convenience is key... three varieties, Chili Mac, Spyglass Noodles and Spaghetti in ready pouches, all you need to do is heat and serve!!

The ultimate test was Boug, she loves to eat, but she can almost always pick out anything that's different. Since Allergaroo is made with rice noodles, I was skeptical for a minute. I even tasted it before she did and we both LOVED it!! I let her pick which one she was going to try out first and she opted for the Spaghetti, and she DEVOURED it!!

I truly wish that there were more foods out there like Allergaroo, that pairs up real, good foods with convenience. Want to find Allergaroo around you? You can check their store locator at the website or even order online! With prices in the same range as most other kids convenience foods, why not try something smarter?

For a practical and tasty solution for people with food allergies, if you want to branch out and try something new or even if you don't have allergies, I really suggest Allergaroo! Its convenient, its good and its good for you!!

2 comments:

Dee March 31, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

Oh that is so neat! I will keep it in mind!

Jessica @ Piece Of Me April 2, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

How awesome! I will definitely have to keep this in mind for P when she gets older.

Back to TOP