Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Flippin' for Fashion Flips!!

When I opened my mail up, and I saw a new purse, I was elated!! First off, I adore purses and am always on the lookout for a purse at a good price that suits my needs. When I found Fashion Flips, I was totally stoked, cause its like getting like 5 purses in 1! I got the Sporty Glam-Ebony and I LOVEEE it!! Of course, I first jammed my giant dayplanner/wallet and some cds in there cause I was running to the grocery store, and I'm tired of listening to Laurie Berkner in the van.Fashion Flips have awesome purses that are interchangeable in 5 different ways. You can add the flip cover or you can turn the flip cover inside out for another pattern to put on. For a smaller purse, you can use the cover solo. You can even use the base bag alone! I love that there are pockets inside the base bag, but when you add the flip cover, its like adding even more pockets!!



Fashion Flips has a bunch of different prints for the purses, but not only do they carry the purses, they have some of the most FABULOUS laptop bags ever!!! I'm totally adoring the Ebony Classic Retro set, its simply fab!!Karen and Darcy of Fashion Flips started out in 2005 and they seriously got it right when they came up with a system to accessorize and change things up easily with the Fashion Flips purse-n-all expressions 5 in 1 handbag system. With awesome prints, a great idea, durable fabrics that still look so chic, what woman wouldn't love a new purse that they can get so much more use out of one item, rather than spending a fortune on a whole bunch of accessories!!Head on over to the Fashion Flips site and check out how fabulous some of their patterns are for the purses and laptop bags!! Which one is your favorite??

7 comments:

Anonymous,  March 17, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

It's cute and versatile! No wonder you're flippin' for it!

Brittany March 17, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

I want one of those! Totally cute, totally versatile, roomy enough for my goodies for myself and the kids! Thanks for this review!!!!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom March 18, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

These are neat! I love how practical they are, yet still so stylish. I haven't heard of these before - thanks for sharing!

Dee March 18, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

those are soooo cute! Never heard of them but I love em!

one6ylady March 18, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

How cool... What an innovative and creative product. Now I regret buying that boring Buxton bag.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• March 19, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Smart and stylin! I like the Chocolate sporty jungle laptop system.

Jessica @ Piece Of Me March 20, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

How neat! Thanks for introducing us to them!

Back to TOP