Sunday, March 29, 2009

Quotable Sunday

Welcome to "Quotable Sunday" hosted by Toni over at A Daily Dose of Toni!
Want to participate? Head on over there and link up!!

This weeks quotes are coming from the "Life's Little Instruction Calendar- Vol. XIV" since I look at it every single day. We'll use important days in my life for this week's quotes!

Today- "Never tell a child she can't sing or dance"

7/11- "Never speak negatively about yourself, your enemies will do that for you."

7/16- "What good is it to go fast if you're headed in the wrong direction?"

7/23- "Should you ever be called a genius, don't dispute it."

8/19- "When you're using the bathroom, lock the door."

I wish I still had the pages from earlier this year, but unfortunately I don't.

That's all folks! Check out more "Quotable Sunday" participants over at A Daily Dose of Toni!

6 comments:

Unknown March 29, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Love the quote from today! I love calendars like that!

Stacy Uncorked March 29, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Those are great quotes! Love those calendars! :)

Banteringblonde March 29, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

those are great! Definitely need to remember the locking the bathroom door!

Leslie March 29, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

I certainly learned this one after having kids...

"When you're using the bathroom, lock the door."

Happy Sunday!

Minxy Mimi March 29, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

Those are good! I like this one:
- "What good is it to go fast if you're headed in the wrong direction?"

Brittany March 29, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

The bathroom door doesnt even get a chance to close half the time with my two year old running around! I need to learn to lock the door! :) You inspired me!

Back to TOP