Saturday, March 14, 2009

TC and Company!!

I adore lotions and all things luxurious, so when I was given the opportunity to try out TC and Company lotions, I jumped!! I was able to try black vanilla orchid, pineapple jasmine, luscious lavender and chocolate crush lotions!! Now me and my love of all things chocolate, of course I tried that one first!! I've said it before and I'm sure I'll be saying it again, these dry New York winters are kicking my skin's butt and I can't stand to be without good lotion!!

I put on the chocolate crush lotion and my husband immediately said "what smells so good?" Ummm yeah... its me babe... I know I dont shower much (lol) cause I'm too busy with the children, but its me. I smell good!!

This lotion is scented so perfectly, not too heavy, not too light and the lotion is still luxurious and creamy and wonderful!!

Not only does TC and Company carry lotions, but they carry items like soaking salts, body wash, candles and mens items!! They have baby items available as well and 10% of the proceeds are donated to St. Judes!! Gotta love that!!

Head on over to TC and Company quick, cause they have a special "free shipping through March" promo going on... Get in there before its April and tell them that CaseyDeuce sent ya!!

You can check them out at their site or at their etsy store!!

1 comments:

kado! March 15, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

totally with you on the NY weather...why is it so harsh? Even when I lived in Las Vegas...A DESERT for goodness sakes!!! My skin was NEVER this dry! AGH!

those scents sound yummy!

Back to TOP