Friday, March 27, 2009

Big Thanks!!

I need to leave a note to say THANK YOU to my Extraordinary Mothers girls. The other day I posted a thread that I needed everyone's spare "good vibes." We've been searching and searching for a new rental in a different school district. Everything we've looked at has been out of our price range or hasn't had what we've needed in a home. We finally found something damn near perfect, and we were waiting for a call back to say yes or no to us. The girls from the forum sent so many well wishes, good vibes and prayers, and the very next day, I received the call telling me that we got the place!! I'm so thankful to have awesome online friends!! So thank you, thank you, thank you ladies!! You are appreciated and I adore each and every one of you!!

3 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom March 28, 2009 at 12:15 AM  

You are so welcome...congrats - I am so, so happy for you!! It is a cute place and we can't wait to have you all moved in!

Anonymous,  March 28, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

All of us couldn't be happier for you! Yay!!!

LiveLaughLoveCj March 29, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

Casey - How exciting and WONDERFUL! I am so very happy for you and your family. WOOT WOOT!

Congratulations on so many great things going on in your life now. HUGE Smiles!

Back to TOP