Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cottonseed Clothing Review

How much do I wish that I could wear baby clothes sometimes?

We, which means Lil' Buddy, were able to review Cottonseed Clothing's fabulous long sleeved onesie. Cottonseed clothing offers some of the most premium, soft baby clothes that I've ever felt.
In colors with names like blueberry, shitake, cloudy, and raven, among others, its hard to decide which outfits you want to pair these with. Solid cotton classics make for so many outfit combinations. Of course, on this day we just paired it with some baby leg warmers and Lil' Buddy was happy as a clam and so comfortable! But Cottonseed Clothing just doesn't offer long sleeved onesies. There's more to choose from, like crew necks, girly tees, lap tees, and their ultra soft cotton baby pants!

Their gift wrap option is adorable- each item is folded and tied with a bow in its own peat pot!

Right now you can receive free shipping with a $75 purchase and 1% of Cottonseed Clothing's yearly revenue is donated to K.I.D.S. (kids in distressed situations).

Hands down, we are loving Cottonseed Clothing!! Now if I could only get it in my size.....

Back to TOP