Friday, March 13, 2009

Splat!!

I love bath toys!! Or I should say, the kids love bath toys and I love Boon! With products that are some of the coolest colors around, awesome shapes and amazing ideas, how can you not love them? And to top it all off, Boon products are BPA-Free, Phthalate Fee and PVC-Free!! In my wildest dreams, or when we hit the lotto, I'll have a Flair high chair for the boy... I love this thing!! Brings me back to my hairdressing days with its super cool pedestal base!!

We recently got the new Splat bath toy, its the cutest ring toss for the bath tub! It includes the splat shaped floating base and 3 rings for tossing. Boug loved trying to get the rings on the splat, and Lil' Buddy was gnawing on the rings, which I'm totally okay with because of being BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free!! For only $7.99 it's some good clean fun (pun intended) at a real nice price!!

Along with other fabulous bathroom items like the Frog Pod, the Scrubble and the potty bench, Boon also offers awesome animal bags that double as a soft seat to store all the stuffed animals that kids love so dearly, and great feeding items like the Groovy plate and the Squirt spoon that make life so much easier!!


1 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom March 14, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

These look fun - I think I would like them for MY bath! Thanks for sharing!

Back to TOP