Friday, March 20, 2009

Loving Rubbermaid!!


Do you follow Rubbermaid on Twitter? Well why not?
Just for following Rubbermaid I was able to snag up an awesome 18 piece set of Rubbermaid containers with EasyFind lids!! The EasyFind lids snap to the base and the other lids. The bases and the lids nest inside of each other and they are thick and durable!! I'm loving it!! And I got all this all for following Rubbermaid on Twitter!!

Don't you want to be as lucky as me? Follow Rubbermaid and pay attention!!

Can't wait to see what the next thing they offer is? Jealous of my EasyFind set? You can purchase your own if you'd like at Rubbermaid.com!

4 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom March 20, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

Cool! I am now following Rubbermaid on Twitter. I love their products!

Unknown March 20, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

That is awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Kristin March 21, 2009 at 4:51 AM  

I'm not jealous...but my pyrex containers are. They want to snuggle with your Rubbermaid..

Pricousins March 23, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I do follow Rubbermaid. I love their stuff!!! Happy UBP!

Back to TOP