Sunday, March 15, 2009

Snorg-a-Riffic!!

I was so torn when I was able to review Snorg tees, I mean, do I get myself a new kickass tee shirt or do I let the hub get a new one? I lost and the hub got to get a new Snorg tee, the funniest, most quick witted tee shirts that I've seen in a longggg time.

Now, after much deliberation, I was thinking of getting for myself the Catalina Wine Mixer tee, cause I absolutely LOVED the movie Step-Brothers, or the I Don't Wanna Grow Up tee, cause duh, I love video games and that tee rocks... but alas, the hub won the fight on the new tee, and of course, after browsing for a longggg time, he wound up with the Meat is Neat tee. Not only is it awesome with its puffy super cool letters, but its so fitting for the hub cause he's a butcher! He almost went with the Milk, I Am Your Father tee since we're such huge Star Wars fans.
Snorg rocks cause these aren't crappy tees at all, they are super soft and the prices are awesome! Not only do they offer mens and womens tee shirts, but they have some of the most awesome hoodies too!! How I love me some hoodies!! I'll definitely be hitting up Snorg tees for Christmases and birthdays to come, these are some of the best shirts I've ever seen!!

Head on over to Snorg tees and check out some of the selections, you'll be cracking up!! What one is your favorite??

5 comments:

Kristin March 15, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

The "It's Ok Pluto I'm not a Planet Either" is so funny! That's how I feel at this point.

valerie2350 March 15, 2009 at 1:43 AM  

Very cool - my guys liked the Milk, I am your father one, too :)

Anonymous,  March 15, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Haha, Meat is Heat. That is hysterical. Snorg Tees rock!

kado! March 15, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

Those are great...many funny ones!
...the "it's Business time" is funny 'cause I Love Flight of the Conchords...and they had a song called that on one of the past shows!

Back to TOP