Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dr. Bloom's Chewable Jewels!


Lil' Buddy is 7 months old and hasn't busted out ONE tooth yet. He's completely toothless and miserable. I'm waiting waiting waiting for them to at least break the surface and put him out of his misery. So when I find something that can help my lil' man deal with his pain, its definitely worth a shot!!

I heard about teething jewelry and didn't think much of it at first, then I was in the grocery store, left the diaper bag in the car and had NOTHING on hand to give him. I wasn't even in the baby aisle, I was standing right in front of the cat litter!!

When I got Dr. Bloom's Chewable Jewels about a week later, I couldn't have been happier. He immediately stopped biting the remote and his eyes fixated on my new bracelets, then moved up to my new necklace. Dr. Bloom's definitely grabbed his attention. He's such a mama's boy, he needs to be THISCLOSE to me at all times, and I couldn't believe it when he just sat nicely next to me, gnawing on my bracelets and actually allowed me to flip through a magazine! He wasn't mashing his gums on my fingers or sitting and whining!

I'm loving Dr. Bloom's Chewable Jewels because not only are they classy and stylish, they are BPA-free, PVC-free and phthalate free, latex and lead free!! The fact that Dr. Bloom's Chewable Jewels is really dentist created is huge! I wouldn't want to do anything to jack up Lil' Buddy's teeth before they even come in!!

I love the different colors, shapes and styles that the Chewable Jewels come in and I received the plum circle and the smoky quartz and plum bracelets. Put together with a nice pair of jeans and a black sweater, they looked great, even for being for teething, you'd never know!!

I'm thrilled to have added Dr. Bloom's Chewable Jewels to my accessory collection, though now a days it isn't much of a collection... just silver and gold, strewn in a box... Chewable Jewels is all I've been wearing!

6 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom March 30, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Well, now this is an innovative idea! I would so buy these if my kids were tiny again...thanks for the info!

kado! March 30, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

WOW...those are cute...I want some and I don't even have children teething!!

Dee March 30, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

oh those are so super cute! Thanks for sharing!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• March 30, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Oh what a great idea! Charlie's chewing on everything and anything right now.

A Psych Mommy March 30, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

Very cool! My son is about to start teething and he's putting everything in his mouth right now!

Cascia Talbert March 30, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

I have heard of those. It sounds like they work great. My second born was a late teether. She didn't get her first tooth until she was 13 mos.

Back to TOP