Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quotable Sunday

Participating in this weeks Quotable Sunday, hosted by A Daily Dose of Toni!!
Head on over and participate!!

This weeks quotes from me are....

Jack Handey Quotes!!

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, yahoo!, I'd have all my money back."

"If you're robbing a bank and you're pants fall down, I think it's okay to laugh and to let the hostages laugh too, because, come on, life is funny."

8 comments:

Jenn@ The Crazies March 22, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

Those are great!! Thanks for sharing... still laughing!

Rhonda Gales March 22, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

Love the first quote. Thanks for sharing.

Stacy Uncorked March 22, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

Those are FUNNY, Casey! Thanks for sharing! ;)

Leslie March 22, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

Thanks for the giggles this morning. They are all funny!

Minxy Mimi March 22, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

HAHAHAHA
Those are really cute!

SisterTipster March 22, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

Yeah, the mixer's a hit! WONDER who the winner will be??? I bet it's the biggest desired item~LOL...maybe next year somebody needs to donate a cruise for two...LOL!
blessings
SisterTipster
homeschoolblogger.com/SisterTipster/
ladygraceful.blogspot.com/

LadyStyx March 22, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

*laffz* I love that last one!

Unknown March 22, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

omg hahahah love Deep thoughts!

Back to TOP