Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dancer AND Singers!!

Are you a DWTS fan? If you dont know what DWTS means then I'll say no... I love me some Dancing With The Stars!! Get it now??

2 of the hot male dancers have a band!! Did you know that?!?!?
Mark Ballas and Derek Hough not only have some of the most fabulous moves on the dance floor, even if sometimes they dont win the competition, but they have put out what has now become one of my very favorite cds!!BHB, the Ballas-Hough Band, is rocking out with a new cd that is awesome!! I love the catchy tunes, and I don't think that I can even pick a favorite song off of the album, they are all THAT good.

The boys wrote a whole lot of the album themselves and the talent that they have really shines through on the tracks. Not only do Derek Hough and Mark Ballas make up the BHB, then you add in great musicians like Harry Sullivan on drums, Sam Marder on bass and Emily Grace handling some vocals, keyboards and piano and this band hits a home run!!

With super songs that I'm comfortable letting my 4 year old hear and dance around with me to, I'm happy. There's too much out there that's questionable these days for allowing a kid to listen to.

You can check out the music video for "Do It For You" on their Facebook page!

The BHB cd is for sale now and you can pick yours up for as low as $7.99 at amazon.com!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 15, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Wow, they sound great!! I'm gonna go stalk them online a bit and keep listening!

Back to TOP