Thursday, March 26, 2009

Industrial Joe Coffee!!

Mama loves her some coffee... I dont think I could survive a day without it. When I had the chance to review Industrial Joe coffee, I was thrilled! Awesome coffee and me go hand in hand, its my savior, my best friend and the love of my life.... shhhh... don't tell the husband.

Industrial Joe coffee is based out of Oregon, by a husband and wife team. They work with their best coffee friends, the Bellatazza Coffee Roasters.

I tried the Industrial Joe medium roast Kenya, which they describe as having "red wine flavor notes, and freshly roasted to order." With this being said, even being a medium roast coffee, the flavor is bold and smooth and delicious and easy to drink all at the same time. There's just something so much better about drinking freshly roasted whole bean coffee versus something that came off of a grocery store shelf in a can.

With other Industrial Joe coffees available, like the mild roast Costa Rican, bold roast espresso, and the bold roast Ethiopia and more, there's really something for every type of coffee drinker! Not sure what you'd like? Why not grab a sampler pack?

And with Industrial Joe offering more perks, like discounts for referring friends and free shipping on $75+ orders, and plenty of articles about coffee, there are so many plus sides to ordering from Industrial Joe!

Go ahead and check out Industrial Joe, what coffee do you think that you'd like the best?

4 comments:

Minxy Mimi March 26, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

Ahhh, send me some java over!!!

Unknown March 27, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

I may have to try out some of their other coffees too.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom March 28, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

Mmmmm - sounds yummy. I am a total coffee nut!

kado! March 29, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

yummy! That sounds good...we'll have to give it a try!

Back to TOP