Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bake-Off Time!!

One of the things that I wish that I could do, is have the ability or creativity to come up with some awesome, original recipes. Just like the people who participate in the Pillsbury Bake Off!

Do you have an idea for the 44th Pillsbury Bake-Off? That's all it takes!! You could win and walk away with a $1 Million Dollar grand prize!!

With 4 categories to enter into, using items from 2 lists, the possibilities for submissions are endless! Some of the past Bake-Off recipes are delicious things, like Cowboy Tacos, Caramel Chai bars, Mini Picadillo Empanadas, and so much more!

What do you think you would enter? Want a shot at a million dollars? Go check out the 44th Pillsbury Bake-Off contest!!

1 comments:

Cascia Talbert March 29, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

That sounds like a cool contest. Unfortunately I am not a very good cook, maybe I can get my husband to enter. He is great in the kitchen.

Back to TOP