Sunday, March 1, 2009

PBS Special Event!

Do you remember me gushing about how romantical the Yanni Voices collaboration is? Quick rewind... you can read that here. But if you remember correctly, I said that the PBS special was going to air on March 2nd!! Guess what.... its almost March 2nd!!!
Wanna get a preview??? I don't blame you for wanting to peek!!

Check your showtimes and clear your schedules... I know that my PBS is showing it at 9:00 pm on 3/2 and 7:30 pm on 3/5.

These are some extremely talented musicians and their abilities amaze me! Nathan Pacheco, Chloe, Ender Thomas and Leslie Mills have some of the most amazing voices I've ever heard!! See for yourself and check out the Yanni Voices special on PBS!

Thank you One2One Network for bringing these smooth sounds to my attention!

0 comments:

Back to TOP