Thursday, March 26, 2009

BlogHer Hotel Stay!!

Okay everyone... I wanna know WHO is going to BlogHer '09!??
When do you fly in? Where are you staying??

I'm flying in early early early Friday morning and leaving Sunday afternoon... I'm going to miss my kids incredibly, but it will be so much fun....

Did you know that you can win a 3 night, executive perk stay at the Sheraton for your trip to BlogHer? I'm soooooo hoping to snag this one up!! It would be wonderful to win it!!

You can enter to win too... Though I dont want to tell you I will, I'll lessen my odds...

Head on over to ZRecommends and check out what you must do!! You'll have to post on your blog and you can even get an extra entry for tweeting!!

This will be my first trip away from the kids, who are 4 (she'll be 5 at BlogHer time) and 7 months, (he'll be 11 months at BlogHer time) and winning executive perks in a fabulous room would just put the icing on the cake of this trip! Of course I'd have to make my right hand girl, Kristin, to stay with me, cause I'd be lost at BlogHer without her!!

Now GO!! Get over to ZRecommends and get in on this fabulous giveaway!! How can you pass up a "bi-level lounge which features not just "breathtaking views" but daily complimentary breakfasts, evening hors d'oeurves, and snacks and beverages throughout the day, plus free high-speed internet access, PC and Mac workstations, office supplies, and massage chairs. (The lefthand photo above was taken in the Club Level lounge.) Club Level guests also have access to an executive health club, free in-room high-speed internet (standard room residents pay a daily fee), 60 minutes of free local calls (did you know hotels charge for that now?), "plush robes," turndown service, free mouthwash, etc. etc."

1 comments:

Unknown March 27, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

Sounds exciting! I hope you win!

Back to TOP