Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Talk To Me Tuesday

"A single word can be a powerful thing. It can be the ripple in the pond that changes everything. It can be sharp and biting or rich and soft and slow."
-Alli Edwards (as taken from TipJunkie)

Photobucket

Do you have a word that sums up what you would like for yourself in 2009?

Mine is....

Calm.


Head on over to TipJunkie to check out all the participants of Talk To Me Tuesday and browse the tips!! There's a contest going on for this Talk To Me Tuesday! Get in on it!!



3 comments:

Anonymous,  January 6, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

quieter

I want to be quieter. Much less YELL-Y. I was raised in a house that was extremely YELL-Y and whenever I get really stressed I automatically revert. I need to work on my coping skills and get back to what I used to do- when i got super duper angry, I would whisper. I find it's far more menacing.

Tara Bennett January 6, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

Good word. May you have a calm 2009.

Back to TOP