Friday, January 30, 2009

Say it Forward Friday

This is going to be my very first say it forward Friday post.

Mom Blogs

Over at 5 minutes for mom they hold a "Say it Forward Friday" where we pay homage to our wonderful bloggy friends who comment comment comment on our blogs!!

This week, being that its my first, I'm going to let you know about Christine at Live Laugh Love and Bloggings. She's such a dear and one of my biggest cheerleaders!! Head on over to Christine's blog and leave her some lovins!! She's a mom, knitter, friend, crafty lady, chef or in her own words- "Jill of all trades, master of none!" I'm definitely lucky to have Christine as one of my very loyal commenters as well as a friend! Head over there, check her out and let her know that she is awesome!! Go and grab your new badge here Christine!!




2 comments:

LiveLaughLoveCj January 30, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Casey, you betcha I'm one of your biggest if not #1 fan!!! :) ((((hugs)))) thank you so much for supporting me! You do my heart good ya know!

I'm always here for ya should you ever need anything! I'll scream from the rooftops if you need me to!!!
Love ya!

My Trendy Tykes January 30, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

I am going to go visit now!

Linda

Back to TOP