Monday, January 26, 2009

Footprints in the Sa... err... Snow....

I love where I live. We're basically in the middle of a field. Quiet, though not quiet enough for my neighbors downstairs, they hate how much my daughter runs around. Beautiful view of the mountains and lots of room for running around outside. The field is a wonderful thing... Though it creates crazy crazy snow drifts.

Deer tracks....
Photobucket

Deer tracks....
Photobucket

BIGFOOT??????
Photobucket


What do you think??

Oh and hub thinks he saw a UFO tonight.
I think we're neurotic.



4 comments:

Kristin January 26, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

Well no on the big foot, but UFO you just never know..

Unknown January 26, 2009 at 2:52 AM  

you have to be a nut case to be a friend of mine!!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom January 26, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

Yeah, maybe a little neurotic LOL. I don't have a good guess - sorry!

How beautiful....you are so lucky you have snow.

Anonymous,  January 26, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

I find unusual prints in the snow too. Just think what we miss when it's summertime!

Back to TOP