Friday, January 23, 2009

I've Been Tagged!!

My pal Trina from A Blessed Mommy Of Six has tagged me with a "getting to know you" post!! Here it goes!!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
7 am...

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night most definitely! I hate mornings!

3. What is your shoe size?
9.5-10 Before kids, I was an 8.5 - 9 and I could find cute shoes so much easier!

4. Pets?
Sierra my poor tortured tortie-siamese mix cat!

5. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
Ummm no. I'm pretty boring.

6. What did you want to be when you were little?
An interior decorator!

7. How are you today?
Procrastinating!!

8. What is your favorite candy?
York Peppermint Patties!!

9. What is your favorite flower?
Lillies!

10. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Hmm, none as of now. Whatever day we get our tax return back LOL!!

11. What is your favorite pastime?
Spending time with the kids, blogging and cooking.

12. What are you doing right now?
Obviously not making lunch as I should be. Whatev, the kids had a late breakfast.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
Yoplait Thick and Creamy strawberry yogurt!

14. Do you wish on stars?
Only shooting ones.

15. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Sage green.

16. How is the weather right now?
Flippin' cold.

17. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
No one as of yet...

18. Favorite soft drink?
I dont drink sodas really, but if I had to, it would be orange soda.

19. Favorite restaurant?
I have a new obsession with The Melting Pot!

20. Natural hair color?
Crap poopy brown. Blahhhhhh.

21. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Teddy Ruxpin!

22. Summer or winter?
Oh yes summer. I can cool down in the summer easier than I can get warm in the winter!

23. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs

24. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate!!!

25. Coffee or tea?
Coffee all the time!!!

26. Do you want your friends to email you back?
If its something that is deserving of a reply!

27. When was the last time you cried?
2 days ago. Boug told her dad that she loved him more than she loves me.

28. What is under your bed?
I'm sure some toys and other crap has snuck under there.

29. What did you do last night?
Cooked dinner, went to the grocery store and spent way too much money!!

30. How many keys on your key ring?
2

31. Favorite day of the week?
Tuesday! Its biggest loser and svu night!!

32. How many towns have you lived in?
Like 6, but they were all almost within 15 minutes of each other.

33. Do you make friends easily?
Yeah, I think so.

34. How many people will you send this to?
Hmmm.... who am I gonna tag???

35. How many will respond?
*shrug* Dont know... everyone has their own things going on!

36. What time is it?
12:44 pm.

37. What are you afraid of ?
Anything happening to my family, never getting out of debt.

38. Salty or sweet ?
Sweet!!


Now who do I tag???
I'm tagging PMKU, Sarah @ My Charmed Life, and Sarah @ I Blame My Mother!

4 comments:

LiveLaughLoveCj January 23, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

Love this idea!! You did good! You and I had the same yogurt today too!

You commented on my post from earlier, I wanted to be sure you knew, that in part, you gave me the courage and the comfort to know that I could speak, I had something to say. From the SMF boards you were welcoming, encouraging and fun.
We still need to plan that shopping trip - don't think I forgot!!!
I think you are a fantastic mom, wife and friend. I've learned so much from you (how you save for starters), how you roll with the punches or curve balls life throws us sometimes, I am constantly amazed and awed by you.

Thank you for being wonderful you, you make a difference in the lives of your family and friends - always know that if you know nothing else! :)

(((((hugs))))
Christine/knitty

Country Mouse, City Mouse January 23, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

I love this tag, it gives you a good glimpse at a person's personality.

Unknown January 23, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Yeahhh I wasnt me......lol

LiveLaughLoveCj January 24, 2009 at 2:19 AM  

Casey - get in there!?! *laughing* what else do I need to do? What should I do? I signed up for the forums, but they are down I know. Not sure what else to do. I blogged about it cause I think it's a great idea and a great place. I'm eager to see what everyone brings to the table and learn new things :)
You are the best cheerleader... you know that!?!

Back to TOP