Friday, January 2, 2009

Aloha Friday #1

In the wonderful tradition of certain day-of-the-week posts.... I'm going to participate in Kailani's Aloha Friday over at An Island Life.

Her definition of Aloha Friday is....

"
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

Here is my Aloha Friday question for you...

Do you have any vices that you are trying to overcome this year?

Personally, all I'd like to do is be able to cut way back on the junk that I eat. I know that I am not ready to quit smoking and we dont drink so that's not in there. Its gotta be the junk food.

Let me know in the comments, and jump on the Aloha Friday bandwagon!!




11 comments:

kalea_kane January 2, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

I don't smoke and I drink in moderation (weekends with beer and a game). I would like to limit the junk food too. Even there I am not too bad. I do love cheese with crackers though. A bit too much. :)

Anonymous,  January 2, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

I don't drink or smoke, but I do eat all the wrong foods. I'd love to get my eating habits under control this year and get fit/healthy

Anonymous,  January 2, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Over-extending myself. I always have too much on my plate.

Aloha
Kailani
http://islandlife808.com

janetfaye January 2, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

I am trying to drink more water and less Diet Coke.

Unknown January 2, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

I smoke way too much yuck yuck!

Pegsy January 2, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

Two things come to mind right away. I want to spend less time on the internet and more time reading to my children. I also want to quit living in the past. We just recently made a tough move and it's time for me to accept where I am...

Welcome to Aloha Friday!

Cathi January 2, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

I don't phone my mother enough. Is that a vice???

Momstart January 2, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

I'm trying to overcome coffee

Heart of Rachel January 3, 2009 at 2:56 AM  

I drink too much Coke. I would like to cut down on soda intake.

Tim January 3, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

Quit smoking, drinking and cussing. Wait . . . I don't do those now. Hmm . . . maybe I should begin . . . probably not.

I need to quit eating the wrong foods . . . and vegging in front of the laptop. *sigh*

Abby January 3, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

Not really vices. Well, maybe eating less chocolate would be a good thing!

Back to TOP