Thursday, January 22, 2009

Super Freebie Thursday!!

Once again I'm mentioning it... Valentines Day is coming. Its literally RIGHT around the corner.

Head over to Stories By Everyone from Scrapbooks, Etc...

Create your photo Valentines Day cards!

Enter in VALENTINE at checkout and it will deduct $5.34

Dont worry about entering credit card info, you wont need to!

With free shipping, you get 6 photo Valentines Day cards for FREE!!

Hurry it on up now... expires Feb. 1st!! Not valid with any other offer.





2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 22, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

What an awesome freebie, man I love free stuff! I'm going to do it right now. Great find.

Anonymous,  January 22, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

Casey, you have an award, come and get it... :-)

http://bargainsandblessings.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-first-blog-award.html

Love your blog! I'm a faithful follower...Barbara (gr8tjoy)

Back to TOP