Monday, November 10, 2008

Changing a blogs layout EASILY....

Can it be done? Is there a ridiculously easy way to change a blogs layout? I thought I found one and I thought I found the answer, but alas, its a no-go. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong or what I'm missing, can someone point me in the right direction to help me out? I'm so sick of this plain ol' pathetic looking generic blog.

I am so so so excited at this point though. I'm so broke this year its not funny and with the addition of lil' Buddy I really wanted to get professional Christmas pictures taken of the kids. I knew that I couldn't afford it though. Well the giveaway gods answered my prayers and I won!! The amazing Tot Snob chose me to win the grand prize picture people package!! This is going to be so wonderful for the holiday, I'll be able to frame some and give them as presents to my parents and my in-laws. Thank you soooo much Tot Snob!!

Guess what!?!?! I've got giveaways of my own coming soon... stay posted for more on that!!

Here's a few picks for great gifts!!

In our house we have If You Give a Pig a Pancake and Boug loves this book. Its adorable and such a cute little story about cause and effect. Now you can snag up a 5 book series of If You Take a Mouse.... It includes If you Take a Mouse to the Movies, If You Take a Mouse to School, If you Give a Moose a Muffin, If you Give a Mouse a Cookie and of course, If You Give a Pig a Pancake. I love this set!!

Another great book set is The Poems and Drawings of Shel Silverstein Box Set. This set includes A Light in the Attic, Falling Up as well as Where the Sidewalk Ends. There is just something so wonderful about Shel Silverstein and his words. He's one of my favorite writers still to this day and I've been reading his books since I was a child.

Those are my picks for today, I hope they help someone out somewhere who's looking for a great book gift!!

1 comments:

Unknown November 10, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

got my layout from pyzam.com and put the html code under customize, hope this helps cause im not that much of a guru!!

Back to TOP