Friday, November 7, 2008

Techie Gift Idea!!

I know I haven't posted in a day, I've been having some issues with getting my car inspected and DMV whatnot so I'm beat! I just wanted to pop in and drop a quick techie gift idea to all of you!!

Too cool, here's a slim little mouse for your laptop!! MoGo Presenter Mouse X54 is this great skinny mouse that stores and charges in the express 54 slot on your laptop!! Then the thing turns into a wireless presenter!! This is so cool cause if you store it in the slot you dont have to worry about losing it or carry around a bulky extra mouse for any reason. If youre like me, I hate the little mouse pad thing on the laptop!! I always have to have a mouse for it!! Starting at $46.50 this isnt a bad deal for the technology lover in your life!!

0 comments:

Back to TOP