Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankie Thankie!

I'm beyond unorganized at times and I've only had the blog up and running for about 2 months now... Think its time to catch up on some thank yous??? Ack... I think so!! I must apologize to my bloggy buddies for not doing this sooner!!!

Now because I am so ridiculously disorganized at this point, and it is something that I am TOTALLY working on. I'm going to have to start keeping track RIGHT NOW to what I'm winning from all these fabulous giveaways going on. I'm going to need to trust you to know who you are and that I thank you from the very bottom of my heart. These giveaways make my days and some of the stuff that I have won has really saved my butt for this Christmas!!

What you do for all of us has not gone unnoticed and has not gone unthanked. I'm just an airhead and have no list to run off of and I'm just lost. So to those of you that I have won from, I do thank you... and I'll try and do better from now on, I promise!!

0 comments:

Back to TOP