Thursday, October 16, 2008

Working

I am beginning to think that my one day a week bartending job is pointless. Granted I love getting out of the house for a few hours and conversating with adults, but to go and actually do work while I'm at it and not make much money just doesn't make sense to me. With as hectic as our schedules are, I feel as if I'm missing out on priceless family time. Tonight at work, I barely made over $40. I was there for 6 hours. What is the point? So I only did "real" work from 7-9:30, but I had still been there since 3:30. At what point does the extra money not matter? I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do with this situation. I have only been working there for 4 weeks and I would feel badly to say to them, yeah... I'm done. But is $40 worth not spending time with the family?

On to happier notes--
I loveeee Boon products. They are freakin' fabulous. Easy for the kids to hold and so stylish. They just added a cute pink and white color scheme to their feeding line. The Flair Highchair
is TO DIE FOR!! I would loveee to have it for lil' Buddy.... (X-mas is coming, hint hint!) and the Boon Frog Pod
, ummm why didn't I think of that?? Bellaziza's Favorite Things is giving away the entire Boon Feeding Collection valued at over $60!! And if you win you can pick either the pink and white or the blue and orange. All you have to do is email them to get in, see their page for all the rules and get entered to win. You know I did... duh.

0 comments:

Back to TOP