Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Not a fan of the sleep!

Today, lil' Buddy is boycotting. He's boycotting sleep. I'm not even sure why, theres nothing wrong to make him uncomfortable, he isn't sick, there's nothing out of the ordinary going on here today. The boy has only slept for about 45 minutes since 9:30 this morning. Its now 2:30!!! He's only 7 weeks old.... wayyyy too early to be giving up on naps. Boug stopped napping at 2 years old. There was no getting her to nap at all.

Also, lately my cat has been acting so weird! A few weeks back a stray cat started coming around, its no longer here, but ever since then our cat has been a completely different cat. About 10 minutes ago, I looked over to see her eating Boug's Cheez-It crackers straight from the dish that they are in. What cat do you know that wants to eat Cheez-It crackers??? I swear, the cat has some sort of mental instability.

I'm making my rounds today!!
-Mommy's Idea has a wipe and diaper bag to give away from Cutiepies Couture!
-$25 gift certificate to Little Jet Set is being given away by I'm No Supermom!
-The Giveaway is fulfilling its name and giving away a $50 gift certificate to The Soap Box Company!
-Goodies for Mom has peppermint washcloth candies up for grabs!!

I'm doing my damndest to participate in the Bloggy Carnival this year!! Keep checkin' back for my very first giveaway!!

2 comments:

Askew To You October 15, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

Is your Buddy a big baby? My youngest, Sarah, she was a big baby and she didn't sleep as much as her older siblings. She was a good eater, too. I can remember calling the Dr, worried that something was wrong with her because she was so good. Pretty funny, now that I think about it.

Thank you for stopping by Dating Dames today. :D

CaseyDeuce October 17, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Buddy is HUGE!! 9lb 7oz at birth, he just went back for his 2 month appointment and now he's 14lb 9oz!! The boy is a tank!!

Back to TOP