Tuesday, October 7, 2008

When does one begin to realize?

Here I am, 7 weeks into being a mother of not one, but two children. When I had one little girl, I thought I had it down pat... then lil' Buddy came along. 7 weeks of trying to balance, 7 weeks of no sleep, 7 weeks of juggling 2 children, 7 weeks of that wonderful baby smell... but after 7 weeks how come I cannot remember for the life of me that this is a little BOY and I NEED to remember that he has a wee-wee. I NEED to remember that his pee wont just trickle down if I'm in the middle of a diaper change! Over the past 3 days I think my memory has finally given out on me because I've been peed on about 8 times. Is it that I'm not remembering to cover him up quick enough or is this a sign of things to come? Is this one going to be the demon child who will terrorize me more than his sister has yet? Am I going to need to buy a Oops Weeblock or is my memory ever going to return?

Where was NY's Indian summer this year? It has been downright COLD especially in the morning and night, and during the day its been pretty damn chilly! I'm not ready to pull out my coat yet! I love being able to wear jeans and sweaters... I think its getting bypassed this year.

0 comments:

Back to TOP