Sunday, October 19, 2008

Flea bombing and roof repairing!

What a longggg day!! Last night I got the dreaded phone call from hubby-- "I'm at the hospital." UGH!! I hate that sentance!! I had no idea what was wrong and he didn't want me to come to the hospital. He said he cut his fingers at work, (he's a butcher) and that I shouldn't worry and he'd be home soon. He got home and his ring finger was glued and his middle finger got 4 stitches. I just hate injuries and open wounds and God knows my husband has had his fair share of them over the past 5 years. Just about a year ago, 3 months after a car accident and a facial wound that wouldnt heal, they pulled out a piece of wood from his face that was an inch and a quarter long! How does a doctor not see a branch that big sitting inside someones cheek!?!?

Then today, I woke up to the realization that I need to flea bomb my house before it got to be too much. I decided to get the Bio Spot Room Foggers
We went across the river to get the flea stuff, then dropped Boug off at my grandparents, then came back and bombed, then we went back across the river to deal with his work stuff from this cut, then went to my grandparents house where my entire family was attempting to repair their neglected roof! Now if the roof was just taken care of fairly regularly, they wouldn't be busting their rears trying to get basically a new roof on ASAP. Lots of running around today and its gotten so cold here so quickly. I'm not prepared for it yet!! So I guess my wise words today are, don't cut your fingers and don't neglect your home!!

Blog, blogger, blogging....
**Wow Wow Wubzzy prize pack up for grabs at Mom Reviews!!
**A Working Blogging Mommy has awesome See Kai Run shoes available!!
**How cool are soda fountains? The Giveaway has one to, you guessed it, giveaway!!
**Super Coupon Girl is giving away a whole mess of coupons!!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 21, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

Thanks for linking to my giveaway! Sorry about the cut fingers and the fleas and the bad roof :) Things can only get better from here, right? lol

Back to TOP