Friday, October 17, 2008

Ugh... Fleas...

Some how my whackjob of an indoor cat caught fleas. I have NO idea how this even happened!! The furthest the damn cat goes outside is the enclosed porch- more like a mudroom. I'm having a hell of a time trying to get rid of them. I used a carpet powder that I got at the grocery store and of course, I ran out 3/4 of the way through the house. I put a flea collar on her and I used the flea drops. Thankfully lil' Buddy, hubby and myself don't have any flea bites, but my poor daughter Boug has a bunch of them. The child is like a bug magnet!! My mother says that Boug must be one sweet piece of meat!! LOL!! Does anyone have a surefire remedy for fleas besides calling an exterminator?

Where I've been today--
*Chic Shopper Chick has an awesome handheld Dyson to give away!
*WhoBob WhatPants? DVD is one my daughter is going to LOVE! An Island Review has one!!
*Financial Learn has Amazon to give out!! What do frugal people like??
*Super cute Eleven shoes are available to win over at Red Sox Mommy!!
*Girls Just Wanna Win Swag has a $25 Bright and Bold gift certificate!!
*Little MissMatched giveaway available at Simple Reviews!!

Please leave me some flea removal tips in the comments!

0 comments:

Back to TOP