Saturday, January 10, 2009

Would You Please Help Quick?

Since I'm not too great at explaining things like this, I'd like to link from Fidget's blog- Finding Yourself, Despite Yourself to a post called Help Save The Chickens!

I know a few people who have chickens, my landlords have llamas, donkeys and sheep and I'm sure there are people out there that you know in these situations. Please take a moment, click over to Fidget's post and please help save the chickens! (Okay, so its not only chickens, it applies to all livestock, but lets use chickens as an umbrella term on this one just to make my life easier!)

Please register, its quick and easy, and then VOTE on the left hand side of the page: Protect Our Food Supply- Stop NAIS

Thank you so much in advance!!

As Of 1/10/09, 2:21 am: This idea is currently in 16th Place and needs 1255 more votes to be part of the final 10 ideas presented at our event in Washington, DC

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 11, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

Thanks for promoting the cause! !

and you should sign up with statcounter.com so you can track that punk ass commenter down. Drop me an email if you need help with it

Back to TOP