Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quotable Sunday Update

A few people were unsure of which movies some of my quotes came from, so here it is, to those who were wondering- The Quotable Sunday #1 Update!

Empire Records- "Joe, is it O.K. if I leave the couch? 'Cause I'm gonna leave the couch now, okay? My ass is falling asleep, so I gotta go. I'm leaving. "

Empire Records- "Damn the man! SAVE THE EMPIRE!"

The Notebook- "If you're a bird, I'm a bird."

Step Brothers- "Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus!"

Talladega Nights- "I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!"

Talladega Nights- "Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors..."


Talladega Nights- "Dear 8 pounds 6 ounces... new born infant jesus,don't even know a word yet. "

Want to participate in next week's Quotable Sunday? Head on over to A Daily Dose of Toni!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 20, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

Ohhhh I love Empire Records, it's one of those movies you can watch over and over and laugh every time.

Back to TOP