Monday, January 5, 2009

My Very First Award!!

I feel very lucky this morning!! I have received my very first award from the oh-so-lovely Lori of The Downs Gang!! Lori is hilarious and one of the sweetest people ever! I love her blog, and I wish she lived closer so that we could actually hang out!!

Photobucket


The rules for this award is to list your 5 addictions and then pass this award onto 5 other bloggers--

1. The Children
2. Cigarettes
3. Coffee
4. Chocolate
5. Coach anything

Is it weird that all my addictions start with the letter C? I find it weird since all of our family members names start with the letter C too, except the cat.

I'm passing this award on to.....

1. The Glamorous WAHM
2. Red Sox Mommy
3. Robyn's Online World
4. Finding Yourself, Despite Yourself
5. Thrifty Jinxy

Lori--
Thank you darlin'!!



4 comments:

Unknown January 5, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

YOu are so welcome!! and we are going to hang out Feb 6-8.....lol I AM GOING TO WIN IT!!

LiveLaughLoveCj January 5, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

You are so FABULOUS!! Casey!! Lori already nominated you so I couldn't - but just wanted you to know I think you ROCK!!

Now, let's keep those good vibes going and Lori wins the trip to NYC, then you and I and Barbara can go meet her in Manhattan - what a time we will have!!!

So keep on with your fabulous self!
You ROCK! my friend plain and simple you ROCK!

Natalie January 11, 2009 at 1:15 AM  

Why thank you very much!

Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World January 11, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

Thank you - I'm honored!
http://robynsonlineworld.blogspot.com/2009/01/im-honored.html

Back to TOP