Thursday, January 22, 2009

My 2nd Award!!

My darlin' Barbara at Bargains and Blessings has blessed me with not only her friendship, but a new award!!

Photobucket

Rules for this one are.......

You MUST be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award! The ones that you pass this award onto must also love the New Year. List the 5 things that you love about the New Year. If there's no way in hell you can keep it down to 5 things, keep on going!! Remember to pass it on to as many people as you'd like, leave them a comment letting them know that they've received an award and always link back to the person who sent it to you!

5 things I love about 2009

1. The time of some political change is here!
2. My children are growing bigger and smarter by the day!
3. Hubby and I celebrated our very first wedding anniversary!
4. I snagged me a Wii Fit and I'm gonna kick its ass!!
5. I love that I have wonderful friends and family that support me in what I do!

I'm gonna be passing this award on to.........

-Kristin @ An Ordinary Life
-Jennifer aka KnittingMomOf3
-Seeryus Mama
-Linda @ My Trendy Tykes

2 comments:

My Trendy Tykes January 24, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Awww! Thanks so much! I will put it on my blog today.

You are too sweet : )

Linda

Back to TOP