Sunday, January 18, 2009

Quotable Sunday #1

I'm following Lori of The Downs Gang and heading over to A Daily Dose of Toni and participating in "Quotable Sunday!"

This weeks quotes are coming from favorite movies---

"Joe, is it O.K. if I leave the couch? 'Cause I'm gonna leave the couch now, okay? My ass is falling asleep, so I gotta go. I'm leaving. "


"Damn the man! SAVE THE EMPIRE!"

"If you're a bird, I'm a bird."

"Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus!"

"I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!"

"Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors..."


"Dear 8 pounds 6 ounces... new born infant jesus,don't even know a word yet. "



Can you name those movies???

If you'd like to participate in Quotable Sunday, head on over to A Daily Dose of Toni and link up!!

9 comments:

Unknown January 18, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

ohhhh those are toughie I know I know some of em.. But Im all jacked up on moutain dew is talladega nights!! But you forgot the best one Spider monkey!!

Jennifer January 18, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

I do not think I know any. I hope you post the answers.

Minxy Mimi January 18, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

I have no idea!!! But some are very quirky!

3boyzmom January 18, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

"I'm all jacked up on mountain dew".....are you sure that's not a quote of me?! LOL Hmmmmmm I'm not knowing any of the movies though...I'll have to check back and see what they were!!!!

Brittany January 18, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

OMG! I love Empire Records! Love love love that movie! Great quotes!!! Awesome!

Stacy Uncorked January 18, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

No idea on the movie(s), but definitely FUN quotes! ;)

Amy Clary January 18, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

I'm all over the Talladega Nights quotes. That movie cracks me up. :)

Ann Harrison January 18, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

I know these!
Thanks so much for visiting my little blog world today. :->

Unknown January 18, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

Oh for the love of all that is holy, anytime I hear or see the quotes from Tallahdega Nights I almost am reduced to tears from laughing so hard. Awesome quotes.

Back to TOP