Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Thirteen #1

This week I'm going to participate in the Thursday Thirteen hosted at Izzy 'N Emmy. I caught onto this one by my darling friend Christine over at Live, Laugh, Love & Bloggings.

Photobucket

This week's Thursday Thirteen is the letter C!

1-C- My entire family's name starts with C!
2-C- Cat: We have one tortured kitty!
3-C- Coach: I adore anything made by Coach!!
4-C- Cusp: My birthday lays right on the cancer/leo cusp!
5-C- Crayons: I spend a lot of free time laying on the floor coloring!
6-C- Car: I cannot wait to get a bigger car, hopefully next month!
7-C- Chores: I'm attempting to do a better job keeping up on my housework!
8-C- Coffee: I live on it. Its running through my veins.
9-C- Chocolate: Uh, duh. Self explainitory. I love it.
10-C- Cooker: I'm the one in charge of breakfast, lunch & dinner 99.8% of the time!
11-C- Chatty: Why yes, yes I am....
12-C- Complete: My family is complete. End of story. There will be no more additions!
13-C- Changing: When can I get out of this diaper changing stage?!?!?!

Want to participate? Head on over to Izzy 'N Emmy!!

2 comments:

LiveLaughLoveCj January 22, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

Casey

I love it!! You done good woman!
Each one speaks 'CASEY'!!!

You are an such an amazing friend, I hope you know that!

I miss ya!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander January 26, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

You had a fantastic list! So glad you decided to join in the fun. It's wonderful to learn new things about bloggers.

Coach is heavenly isn't?? LOL! Hope yo see you next week too!

Back to TOP