Friday, January 30, 2009

Aloha Friday #5

Really? Already???

Its Aloha Friday time again!!

Photobucket

Like Kailani says....

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.




This weeks question to you...
Is there one thing that you have the hardest time keeping up with?

For me, its DISHES!!! I'm aweful with it and there are almost always an overrun of dishes on the counter next to the sink. I wish I had a dishwasher instead of being the dishwasher!!



Want to participate in Aloha Friday?? Head over to An Island Life and link up!!

16 comments:

Nina January 30, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

You need a dishwasher because it makes it so much easier.

For me it is laundry... I just can't keep up with it.

Unknown January 30, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

yeah laundryyyy and the toliet guess that why i make the dork do both he is the one who pisses on the toilet anyways

Country Mouse, City Mouse January 30, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

I find it hard to keep up with the clutter. Or keeping it under control.

Sarah January 30, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Dusting. I hate to do it so I don't...until it's time for guests...which is on Sunday, so I better get off the computer and dust!

Anonymous,  January 30, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

The paperwork piling up! That's my biggest problem.

Unknown January 30, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

I have to say dusting. It's my least favorite chore. Also, if I don't do laundry every day, it can quickly get out of hand.

LissaL January 30, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

Do I have to include dusting? I consider that a quarterly event! It's always the bathroom tub/showers. How can something you use to get yourself clean, always be so dirty?

Kelley January 30, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

anything cleaning related... I just hate cleaning. But I guess my worst thing would be the dang dog hair. Not matter how much you clean...there is still gobs of the junk turning up.

sues2u2 January 30, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

laundry. I've actually let laundry set in the washer so long I've had to rewash it! Hate doing the laundry.

Jenni January 30, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

The laundry makes me CRAZY!

Cathi January 30, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Oh Boy, I would have to say, returning phone calls. I loathe talking on the phone.

janetfaye January 30, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

My closets sometimes get the best of me! I need to organize them.

Anonymous,  January 30, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

Laundry!!! And More Laundry!!!!

Anonymous,  January 31, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Laundry! I hate it! GRRRR!

Kelly January 31, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

I would have to say all the mail that comes in that needs to be filed.. it ends up on our counter and on our table

Back to TOP