Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Journal Buddies Review!!

I received the Journal Buddies book by Jill Schoenberg to review and I'm so pleased!! This is one of the most constructive books that I've seen for young girls in a long time!! With 2 nieces under 14 and a 4 year old daughter, I love finding things that are confidence building for them, not just novelty items.

Photobucket

I love this book and with my 11 year old neices birthday coming up soon, this is the perfect gift. She lives in a very busy house with little time to herself, it definitely gives a girl a chance to reflect on her awesomeness and magnificence!

There is a great section to guide girlies in the right direction to begin journaling, since a lot of girls don't even do things like that anymore. One of the main focuses are NO PUT DOWNS!! Which I think is so important! So many times girls think that they aren't measuring up, putting themselves down and just aren't all that special. Next up is a whopping 30 days of journaling, each day with a different "build-you-up" focus word! On day 14, its laugh, on day 7 its magical and on day 20 its unique. Each day a different word so that girls can focus on another aspect of their wonderfulness!! After 30 days of journaling there's a section for reflection, so that girls can see exactly the progress that they have made during the journaling process.

Journal Buddies has been been given the Dove Family-Approved Seal and was a finalist for the Mom's Choice Awards!! Quality my dear friends, quality. The author says "these books give kids a core self-esteem experience that lives inside them forever." I think that is one of the most important things that we can do for our kiddos!!

Journal Buddies is available for purchase from the Journal Buddies website and when you purchase you'll receive an author signed copy, over $83 in bonus gifts, a 45 day money-back guarantee and a free pack of journaling supplies! And for $16.95, Journal Buddies is cheaper and more constructive than a video game!! You are also able to get an unsigned copy at Amazon.com.


Big thank you to Jill and the Family Review Network for making this review possible!! Check out the Family Review Network for more opinions on this fab book and other wonderful products!!

2 comments:

Jen January 28, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

I wrote the title downa nd am going to buy it for my niece for her bday - I owe her a gift!! Thanks for the review!!

Jill January 29, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

Hi Casey,

I wanted to stop by and thank you for your wonderful review of Journal Buddies. It pleases me deeply to read the feedback of wonderful women (and Moms) such as yourself. Feel free to contact me anytime with questions or comments!

Blessings,
Jill Schoenberg, author of Journal Buddies www.JournalBuddies.com

Back to TOP