Friday, January 16, 2009

Aloha Friday #3

Its here again, Aloha Friday!! As Kailani says over at An Island Life--

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.


Photobucket

I missed Wordless Wednesday this week cause my mother and I spent some much needed mother-daughter time together this week. We left my monsters home with the hubby and we hopped the train down to the city to catch a taping of the Rachael Ray show. Boug was devastated because she ADORES Rachael Ray. She even asked me if I thought that Rachael Ray could cancel her show until she got old enough to go to it.

This weeks Aloha Friday question--

If you could be a guest star on ANY tv show, or participate in ANY reality show, which one would it be?

For me, I'd LOVE to be on The Biggest Loser or Law & Order: SVU.

Leave your answer in comment-ville!!


Want to participate in Aloha Friday? Link up at An Island Life!!









24 comments:

Unknown January 16, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

I would love to go on the rock of love, love bus and slap a few girls around.......lol

threesidesofcrazy January 16, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

It would be Bones or Ghost Whisperer for me.

*Just Jen* January 16, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

I would LOVE to be on Big Brother. I could totally play that game! I'd like to say Survivor, but I have a phobia of being that dirty! LOL

Proud Mommy January 16, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

I would love to be on Oprah....I did go to one of her tapings once and came home with over $600 in fitness gear. That was pretty fun!!!

Jennifer January 16, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

This is a difficult one as I do not watch many show and being on Nova wold probably not be that exciting. ;) I will choose The Big Bang Theory.

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

I would totally be on Grey's with fancy lines about "pushing 30 milligrams of blah-blah-blah...stat!"

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

Hmm that is tough - there aren't a lot of reality shows I can see myself being on - but I wouldn't mind being one of the people that help in Extreme Home Makeover - that could be fun!

Otherwise probably Wheel of Fortune!

Kelley January 16, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

I was going to say that I would like to be on Food Network...seems like they are always having such fun...and good food.

But Proud Mommy's comment about being on Oprah would be cool too. I want to be on the one where she gives all her favorite things out.

Upstatemamma January 16, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

I would love to be Grey's Anatomy

The Farmer Files January 16, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

I have been on LOST...but I would love to be on Survivor...or get all the way to the Showcase Showdown on the Price is Right!

Abby January 16, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

I want to be on The Amazing Race!

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

I'd definitely choose The Amazing Race!

Beth @ TheAngelForever January 16, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

Biggest Loser, I would love the personal trainers and not having to pay for them :)

Nina January 16, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

I love the Amazing Race... would do it in a heart beat.

Jenni January 16, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

Oooh! Oooh! I wanna be MADE on MTV! Made into what? I don't know! I'd also like to me on The Amazing Race, or be a guest on Ellen.

Fun question!

Tim January 16, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

"Made in Spain" just to show off my culinary skills and travel back to Spain.

janetfaye January 16, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

I would love to be on The Amazing Race!

Sarah January 16, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

I would love to do The Amazing Race. Or one of my favorites, 24 or Lost.

Diane January 16, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

big brother, for sure. it's my favorite!

Amy Clary January 17, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

I would love to be on any show where they design your living space and upgrade it. My little place needs a big hug and we just can't afford it.

Anonymous,  January 21, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

It would be Scrubs! I want to be JD's love interest!

Back to TOP