Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday Thirteen #2

Over at Izzy 'n Emmy we've got the Thursday Thirteen going on! This week is letter D! Head on over to Izzy 'n Emmy to get in on all the Thursday Thirteen fun!!

Photobucket

1D- Daughter, I have one who is a 4 year old wackjob!!

2D- Dishes, I hate hate hate washing dishes!! I want a dishwasher!!

3D- Dunkin' Donuts, gimme their coffee and gimme it now. I live for it!!

4D- Demanding, I try not to be too demanding but sometimes I cant help it!

5D- Down, I'm looking to move just barely south to get into a different school district before Sept.

6D- Damnnit, I say that probably 3897234 times a day.

7D- Dont Do That, the continuation after damnnit half the time.

8D- Dorky, I act very very dorky on almost a daily basis.

9D- Desperate, for a KitchenAid stand mixer and all sorts of other kitchen gadgets!

10D- Dancing, I was dancing this morning with my daughter to Beyonce "Single Ladies"

11D- Daddy, my husband is a wonderful, amazing, super Daddy!

12D- Dove, their chocolate kicks heiney!!

13D- Dandelions, there's usually 12938 around my house when its their season, Boug is always picking them for me!!



2 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander January 29, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

D was super hard! You did great though and I wish I would have thought of some of those. Great job and thanks for playing!

Hope to see you next week.

Sami January 29, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

omg your a dd freak too??? people tell me i need to find a support group.....lol

Back to TOP