Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Recipes are below!!

Sunday: Cheeseburger Pie (carryover)

Monday: Sausage & Peppers Pasta

Tuesday: Leftover night!

Wednesday: Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken

Thursday: Ham Crescent Rolls

Friday: Hot Dogs & Veggies

Saturday: Short Ribs

Once again, breakfasts are usually cold cereal, oatmeal and sometimes Boug just wants toast and a banana! Lunches usually are leftovers or sandwiches paired with yogurt or fruit generally. My meals are usually a bit heavier in meats and chickens as hub is a butcher and brings so much home for free or next to nothing!! Check out more Menu Plan Monday entries at orgjunkie!!

Recipes::
I need to get my recipes together, will post asap.
*The ham crescent roll recipe was provided at the Cook's Ham Blogger Conference and I'm so very thankful for it! I'll have it posted asap!!

1 comments:

Becca April 13, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Can I say that the hot dogs look the best on there? I haven't had one in so long!

Back to TOP