Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Deal of the Day at Tropicana Juicy Rewards!!


I have to let you in on the Deal of the Day going on over at the Tropicana Juicy Rewards site!! You can get a coupon for "Buy 1, Get 1 Free Trop50 Carton" for only 1 Juicy Reward Point!! I personally love BOGO offers, and this is a great one!! As it stands now, there's barely 11 hours left to grab this offer, so I'd snag it while you can!

One per account, so grab this one, cause the coupon will be valid til 4/21/10, and then check out the rest of the Deal of the Day's coming up!!

I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.

0 comments:

Back to TOP