Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm rewarding my family, juicily...

I finally narrowed down my first choice on my Tropicana Juicy Rewards and I'm cashing in some points for something that's going to be so much fun for the whole family!! I'll be able to use 5 points to cash in for a 20% discount on admission to a local Discovery Zoo. I know how much everyone is going to just love it! And I love it because I'm saving money!!

The Tropicana Juicy Rewards program is phenomenal because I, and you, are able to save money on other things when we buy Tropicana products. Of course I buy Tropicana products regardless, so being rewarded for buying something I already buy is super sweet!

I'm already contemplating my next reward, and I'm definitely thinking of doing something special just for me. I've begun taking better care of myself, by eating a little better and I've started working out. Maybe I'll cash in next time for $10 off of a $60+ purchase from Adidas and get free shipping too!!

Don't forget to check out the "FEATURED REWARD" right now, which is 20% off of Coleman.com, and only uses 6 Juicy Reward points! Perfect for getting ready for all your spring and summer camping excursions!!

I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.

0 comments:

Back to TOP