Friday, April 23, 2010

The Lunar Antics Presents: REVIEW!

Finding something witty to read and relax with isn't always an easy task, and finding something that I can share with the whole family is usually even harder. When Family Review Network offered up the opportunity to review Lunar Antics, Boy I'd Hate to be Made Out of that Stuff, I accepted. The Lunar Antics is a very thought-provoking group of characters in their comic strips, and this book is compiled all of comic strips. So, not a page turner, edge of your seat novel, but something a bit more witty that you can always peek at in small doses.
The Lunar Antics comic strips feature Zeno, Zed, Linda, Drusus and The Professor. Though Zeno, Zed, Linda and Drusus are all from the moon, The Professor is their earthling friend. The wit that comes out between the characters is quite entertaining! There are quips about credit card debt, and much more. There are some comics in the book that even Boug at 5 years old can understand!

You can pick up a copy of The Lunar Antics on Amazon.com.


Big thanks to Family Review Network who made this review opportunity available. I received my own copy of The Lunar Antics to aid in my review, which in no way changed how I feel about the book. My opinions are my opinions, take 'em or leave 'em.

0 comments:

Back to TOP