Saturday, April 10, 2010

Leftover Night VS Dining Deals

Tonight was leftover night. I've come to the realization that I MUST either scale back on how much I'm cooking or I need to start doing a leftover night. Then of course, I browsed through the Tropicana Juicy Rewards dining rewards. I would have so much rather picked up some KFC on discount, or Pizza Hut on discount, just for redeeming some of my Juicy Rewards.

I know next week, I'm trashing the leftovers. Go away leftover night!! I'm redeeming for something yummy from my Tropicana Juicy Rewards!!

What restaurants in your area participate in Tropicana Juicy Rewards?

I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.

2 comments:

Unknown April 10, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

Leftovers can be a good thing!

lfhpueblo April 10, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

Please don't trash them. Freeze leftovers the same night that you have them. They can be frozen in small bags or reusuable containers for lunches if you don't want them for dinner.

Back to TOP